Congrats on your CCNP!  Welcome to the group, although perhaps we might have
been more useful when you started your CCNP studies (however this is still a
very useful place to get info on what others are currently trying to study
regarding career certs as well as the CCIE Written).

Regarding your question on sorting messages, you'll need to take a look
through your newsreader's menu options.  I'm using Outlook Express, and I
change my settings under View -> Sort By -> Sent (vs. Subject, etc.).

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+