-----Original Message-----

From: Computer Surgeons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2001 5:49 PM

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have several IBM 8228 Token ring hubs. no scratches, etc. on them but not

still in the boxes.

We are in the business of buying liquidations from COMPUSA Office Depot,

etc. and these were found in the liquidation. If you would like it, I will

sell each for $ 5.00 plus 5.00 for shipping, I will make a deal if you want

all. I accept Pay Pal, Visa, Money Order, MC, cash, personal check, etc.

You can call me at:

Michael Griebe

Computer Surgeons

1-877-551-5479