From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Kevin O'Gilvie
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 11:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco Pix Firewall 515

Thanks for the overwhelming response to my Total Virus Solution, You guys
are great!!

Now I have another issue we just purchased the Cisco Pix, I am a checkpoint
guy that kinda walked into this situation. Now i have the 515 sitting here
and with 2 ehternet interfaces. I need to set up VPN, IP Nat ( this company
is currently using all public IP's dont ask me why), and a security policy.
I am figuring that to complete my tasks I need another interface for my DMZ
zone ( i.e exchange , DNS, and Web severs).

What steps do you think I should take to complete this task?

Best Regards,

Kevin