Hi there,

I've got a Pix 506 to play with and wanted to configure some
IPSEC-Settings... The PIX told me that it needs an activation key...

I ordered the key through the web-form and when I received it I wanted to
activate it...

As the Pix was already in use without activation key I was not prompted for
a new key anymore. In the Cisco-documentation i read that there is no
command to change the activation key and that I have to install a new
Software to the Pix to activate the key...

I tried to download new software but I was not allowed to - so could someone
please tell me how to change the activation key without having another
software-package?

best regards
Dietmar Prantner

([EMAIL PROTECTED])