Hello

There is a following problem:
I have AS5300 server with two PRI ports. He has  two pools of dial-in users
which are calling two different telephone number. Each of two telephone
number
is associated with different PRI link.
I'm using TACACS+ for authorization and callback connections.
The problem is: If one of analog users is calling to the server, he is using
phone number assigned to one of two PRI links and this call is coming to the
server through specified PRI link.
Unfortuately when server is trying to make callback connections to the user,
thhis  call is not going through the same PRI link. First  callback call
is going through first PRI, second outgoing  call is going through second
PRI, next one
through first PRI again, and so on.
How can I specify that if incoming call is coming through PRI number 1, the
callback
call should be done through the same PRI interface number 1 ?

Regards

EMil