From: Hubert Pun [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 3:18 PM
To: Cisco Study Group
Subject: BRI interface

Hi,

I have a Cisco 2503 and a Cisco 2522DC router.  They both have BRI
interface. However, how can I check out that whether they are U
interface or S/T interface?  The cisco web site just says that this is a
BRI interface without specifying what kind it is.
(Both routers are for Canada routers)

Thanks

Hubert