> you really need to go for 2 lines or a full SIMULATOR (group has discussed
> that one enough) of about 2000$.

And on that note, I think the Cisco 2520 is the best router for the money.
It does isdn, ethernet and 4 serial connections (two high-speed, two low).

These are the routers that I'm planning on for my lab.  I have the good
fortune of working for a company that has a dormant ISDN line that they keep
around for nostalgia.  So all I have to get is one ISDN at the house to
complete my loop.  It seems to me that a $2000 simulator is pricey compared
to a couple of months with 2 ISDN lines, but then if you can't get the
service, there aren't many other options.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]