I took it about a month ago.  There was no Appletalk and no queing
questions.  I had a few access-list questions, but most were IPX
access-list questions.  As far as IPX is concerned I only had IPX & SAP
access-list questions.  Not sure what you mean by IOS features, from what I
remember most of the questions were BGP and OSPF options, so you only
needed the IOS syntax for commands, but there wasn't any copy tftp flash
commands or anything like that.

--markl