It's probably caused by Netbios packets on ports 137, 138 & 139 ( I'd check
these to make sure), they will cause the router to dial every time it sees
them. You need to set up some IP call filters to prevent them from bringing
up your dial connection. It's normally caused by Microsoft's Client on
Windows NT or 9X,

regards Pat

94pdej$131$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:94pdej$131$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...