Hi All,

Thanks for the posts they helped isolate the problem to a UDP syn attack.

Now I have another question! Just after looking at this I had another router
on my network, 7513 256MB Ram, reset 5 times and then Administratively shut
down 5 my 8 port E1's. This has been also occuring sporadically but over a 3
month period. The difference between the routers is that this one is fully
populated. The similarity is the above specs with HSSI ports.

Any ideas? Is this also a hacker problem or is this a physical problem.

Thanks
Savvas