Hi

I've been following the discussions about how to do
password recovery and transmitting a break using
Microsoft HyperTerminal.  Everyone seems to have an
effective work-around.

My current problem is getting the arrow keys to work
for command history.  I'm running HyperTerminal from
Windows 2000 and emulating a VT 100.  The control p
and control n keys work fine but the up and down arrow
keys don't.  Microsoft Telnet, which comes with
Windows 2000, works fine and the arrow keys respond.
If someone could help me out with this little problem
I would appreciate it.

My bigger question is this: If we all develop unique
tools and work-arounds, what happens when we go for
the lab test?  What kind of tools will we have at our
disposal and how will we be permitted to use them?

I've heard stories of guys getting stumped because
they can't set up a terminal server or do reverse
telnet.  It would really slow me down if I became used
to doing things in a particular manner then found out
I couldn't do them that way in the lab.

Any ideas?

Richard