Yes, I scored 846. However, there was a question where there was a graphical
fill-in-the-blanks, where it next to the "Next" button said "(or more)", and
in my confusion, I hit the button to see more, but ended up on the next
question. So, maybe that's the 11 points right there :-)

Anyway, I passed so that's okay - however, I did mention it as a little
confusing in the comments of the next question.

Happy studying,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen