It was different than I expected.  I had went through the cisco academy and
therefore was used to the computer tests.  I also had no experience.  However,
I was expecting a test similiar to the tests that I had been taking.  Wrong!!
This was much harder.  But not exactly right either.  It was not about
specific items that you could memorize in order to pass a test.  It was more
about how well you understood the memorized items.  It required more thought
than the Cisco Exams for the academy.  Much more thought.

Jenn