This would violate the license you get when you
purchase the labs. Please simply buy them from
ccbootcamp.com. There has been a lot of time put into
the creation of these labs and I have not seen their
equal for CCIE lab prep. They are the best, so keep
support them directly for the creation of even more
great labs.

Regards,
Frank Zahrt DP/NP Voice, Lab 3/14