From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Sheahan, Ryan
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 10:28 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Written Tomorrow..

Group,

With my written getting closer every minute, (just over 25 hours away) I am
starting to get a little nervous.  Any last minute suggestions from others
who have gone before me?  Any tribal chants I should try?  I am confident in
my studies but this is the "big one".

Dazed and confused

Ryan Sheahan CCNP,CCDP