Is there anyway to have a Windows 2000 professional machine use one of the
MICA modems on a Cisco AS5300 as a local modem?  I can of course, remote
telnet to the modem, and connect to a shell account, but I have a user that
needs a PPP connection to do outside development testing, and I'm trying to
avoid having to give them a modem and phone line of their own.

Henry Malmgren
Network Engineer
TManage Inc.
(512) 794-6531
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.tmanage.com

By the way, our legal department wants me to tell you that:
Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message.  It is
not for use or disclosure outside TManage without a written proprietary
agreement.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, or agent
responsible for delivery, you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone.  Please notify the sender as soon as possible and immediately
destroy this message and its attachments in its entirety.
You can't say I didn't warn you....