Well it is a bit off-topic, I have a M20 box and played it for a month. I
read all the docs already.

CLI-wise, yes, Juniper is a lot different from Cisco, but logical grouping
makes it a lot easier to read.

Another more powerful thing is the routing-policy part. I personally like it
a lot, but it also make my life difficult. Complex! And it is definitely not
for a new comer....

Still got some more to share, but they are off-topic..... so I skipped it,
let's go back to CCIE discussion.