the only test you need to get a high score on is the CCNA (892)...when you
go for your CCSI lab test that is the material you will be tested on..

all other courses only require a pass mark on the exam to enable you to
teach ....You have to pass both the exam and LAB to teach CCIE`s

BTW the CCSI lab is hard ...first day configuring routers and switches
...second day giving presentations......they do pick on you if your
presenting is not as good as your configuring...and they constantly ask you
questions...just like CCIE lab