Group:

I am in a bind... After an extensive evaluation period of the Cisco 3030
concentrator, and a beta deployment of the client to a slew of non-technical
field users, I have found that the client does the following:

1. Causes shutdown problems (caveat documented on Cisco's website as fast
start feature).
2. Causes system conflicts
3. Is unreliable to deploy widescale, too unpredictable

Here are my questions to anyone willing to help...

1. Has anyone beta tested the 3.0 client?
2. Did it correct any of the aformentioned issues?
3. Has anyone else had similar problems and what work arounds were
implemented to assist?

I am getting pressure from the business and currently I can't recommend any
VPN solution that I would feel comfortable deploying... Ayuda Me...

Chris
CCNP/CCDP