Some creep on E-BAY sold me one as a 2501.  Next I
receive this Cisco Pro, basicly I could not up grade
the IOS past 10.x.  SH VER - showed a cisco pro.  Went
to Cisco's web site did a search on Cisco Pro -
downloaded a patch - result:

SH VER came back as Cisco 2501 and I was able to
upgrade the flase to 11.x, but case is still white
:-).

Hummmmmm...... I should just look for my receipt and
post his name, I sure he is still do Cisco and someone
in our group probablly knows him.  -  Well somethings
are best for gotten.

Hope that I answered your question.

--- Mark Rose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can someone tell me the difference between a Cisco
> Pro (Access) 2501(white
> case) and a 2501 (in familiar grayish case)?
>
> TIA
> Mark Rose

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====