I have prepared my exam with the Sybex book and it is OK (I passed), but
it is not the best in the series.

I also have Remote Access (passed with 853) and Routing (haven't read it
yet) by Syngress.  Remote Access is a very good book, but it has a lot
of typos and mistakes (the classic one is that the "Introduction to
Troubleshooting Remote Access Networks" chapter has nothing to do with
it, it's all about NAT and PAT).  You may need to verify some things.  I
don't want to extrapolate, but it might be the case with the Support
book, too.

A final suggestion:  read the customer reviews at amazon.com.

Wibowo Nur Susetio wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Any body have experience with sybex/syngress for CCNP Support (640-506)?
> Which one is good?
>
> Tks

Mihai Dumitru
Systems Engineer, ROMSYS SA

tel: +40 1 2300810, mobile: +40 92 764287
fax: +40 1 2300815