Folks,

I have a question related to setting up routing between bridge groups as
well as to routed interfaces. Please take a look at the following setup and
let me know if I'm doing anything incorrectly. Thanks for your help.

current setup:

VLAN1: FE ports 1-20, network 10.3.1.0/24, BVI1 address is 10.3.1.101.
VLAN2: FE ports 21-24, network 10.3.2.0/24, BVI2 address is 10.3.2.101.

If I connect a workstation (with default gateway being BVI1) and ping BVI1,
it works. If I ping BVI2, it fails. Same results from a workstation
connected to VLAN2 with BVI2 as default gateway. Any idea why it's
happening? I have attached the config file for your review.

ip subnet-zero
bridge irb
!
!