From: Brian Lodwick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 10:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Study Materials (was: CCNP Books )

If you want illegal software and cracks for pirated software ~~ go to crack
sites.

If you want book reviews ~~ go to Amazon.com (their reveiws are awesome)

If you want to learn about real world scenarios, can't figure something out,

want to expand upon certification topics, need help understanding areas,
stuff like that the groupstudy list is great. There are a bunch of really
awesome resources here!
  I would suggest for certifications, buy the books and read them. If you
don't understand something, try to research it, and if you still can't
figure it out write to the list. That way atleast you can approach the list
and get the most out of it. I enjoy reading other peoples e-mails. You can
see real world issues and their fix (which can often prove extremely usefull

when you encounter the same issue). For what it's worth that's my 2 cents.