Terminal server, it doesn't sound like such a good thing, huh.
It is a router with async lines. You take the lines and plug them into all
of your other routers in the rack throw a few commands on the lines maybe
make a little host file and you can plug the console into the terminal
server and reverse telnet into the other routers instead of moving your
console cable from router to router.