How can you forget your CCNP study ?
Do you have a 'Brain Leak' ?

I've been with CertificationZone for about a year now.
The white papers do not contain all the material you
will need to pass, which they happily admit to, but
they are very well written and tend to keep to a
certain formula presentation wise.

IMO is excellent value for money, and will stay long
after CCIE written.

Regards,

Phil.

PS : I would tend to agree with other comments that 3
months study for CCIE written from SCRATCH would be
difficult to achieve. What is the rush ?