>John Neiberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> correctly observed,

>The answer is most definitely D, show processes.  That must be a typo.
>
>>   I got the following question from COLT, but I'm not sure whether it's
>>   answer is correct...
>>
>>   Which Cisco IOS command identifies the router CPU usage in your network
>>   prototype or pilot?
>>
>>   A)? trace
>>   B)? show buffers
>>   C)? show interface
>>   D)? show processes
>>
>>   My answer is D but COLT said it should be C.? Any help would be greatly
>>   appreciated.
>>
>>   Regards,
>>   Hunt Lee
>>   IP Solution Analyst
>>   Cable and Wireless (Sydney)
>  >

The thing that has me beating my head against the wall is that I'm
tempted to rephrase the question "what DIFFERENT Cisco IOS command
identifies the router CPU usage in your production (not pilot or
prototype) network."

There is no different command. Ijjits.
--
"What Problem are you trying to solve?"
***send Cisco questions to the list, so all can benefit -- not

Howard C. Berkowitz      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Director, CertificationZone.com
Senior Mgr. IP Protocols & Algorithms, Core Networks Advanced Technology,
    NortelNetworks (for ID only) but Cisco stockholder!
"retired" Certified Cisco Systems Instructor (CID) #93005