Has anyone done the following configuration.  I have the original Cisco 804
router (not the new 804 IDSL).  I used to have ISDN and that works fine.  I
just upgrade my link to IDSL and my ISP (Covad) provides a Netopia R3100-T.
I tried to simulate the configuration on the 804 but could not get it to
work.  I was able to get up/up on the bri0.  This is a similar
configuration I used.
http://www.ieng.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_fix/800/10368_01.
htm#xtocid732918

My thinking is the original 804 has NT1 built in (assuming 804 IDSL router
doesn't have NT1 hence the lower list price) and that didn't bode well with
and IDSL link.