Hi

It will work on W2k WITHOUT the sp1, if you apply the service pack,
the radius and tacacs+ services donīt work anymore (the rest of the
services still work)
I donīt know the reason, if somebody have an idea... :-)

On performance, it was OK

Regards!

Langa Kentane wrote:

> Greetings.
> I am considering upgrading my NT 4.0 Server sp6a that is running CiscoSecure
> to Windows 2000 Server.
>
> Has anyone run ACS on Windows 2000 before?  Any problems?  How is the
> perfomance.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Langa Kentane
> Security Admin
> Discovery Health LTD

---
Javier Contreras Albesa
Professional Trainer

PRO IN Training S.L.
PROfessional Information Networks
World Trade Center, Moll de Barcelona S/N
Edif Sur, Planta 4

Phone: (+34) 93-5088850             E-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fax:      (+34) 93-5088860             Internet:  http://www.proin.com

SHAPING THE FUTURE - BE PART OF IT!