Hi All,
        When using the command=20

"dialer map <protocol> <next-hop-addr> <name=3Dhostname> <BROADCAST> =
<dial-string>

I've made some weird observations.  I checked CCO and it states that the =
<broadcast> option is optional(for=20
enabling IPX/RIP, IPX/SAP updates across the link) but when configuring =
2 directly connected routers in=20
an attempt to use dynamic routing(rip/igrp/eigrp) no routes were being =
learned by either device.=20
 I enabled the broadcast option on one side of the ISDN connection and =
the routes were propagated. =20
However, the other side did not pass its routing information.  There's =
couple of sample TAC=20
configurations  that make no use if the broadcast option and routing =
works. =20

What I'm I missing...or is this a noted "feature" within the IOS...?

Nigel.
=20