Hello there,

I think BCRAN and CIT are ok .
for BCSN you need to have the knowledge of ACRC ( check the exam outlines to
know what to read  from this book ) &  you need know BGP .
for BCMSN you need to have the knowledge of CLSC ( check the exam outlines
to know what to read  from this book  ) & multicasting .
but the best think is to get the book which are relevant to the exam I will
say.

I hope that will help