I'm not 100% certain that I understand what you are trying to do here but
I'm pretty sure that your problem is that OSPF doesn't form adjacencies
over secondary addresses.  This is coming from Doyle's Routing TCP/IP book
page 526:

"1. OSPF will advertise a secondary network or subnet only if it is also
running on the primary network or subnet.
2. OSPF sees secondary networks as stub networks (networks on which there
are no OSPF neighbors) and therefore will not send Hellos on
them.  Consequently, no adjacencies can be established on secondary networks."

That answer your question?