You have two choices for all intents and purposes. The
first is divide and attack. Pick a redistribution
point and move that point through the migration. This
is a great method if you are building new services at
the same time.

The second is overlay. We are doing this now, and it
works, but its a bit more complex to backout and
manage during migration. Effectively you place EIGRP
on all routers with a higher AD. IGRP is the protocol
in use due to the AD. Usually EIGRP will have
summaries which will not be used but will be in the
table. When ready start pulling IGRP off the routers -
everything is running EIGRP, so the routes will be
there.

Don't ever use the 'automatic' redistribution that
Cisco provides, always use 'no auto-summary' and take
a look at Pepelnjak's book.

Good luck.
--- "Roberts, Timothy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I am looking for some suggestions on what would be
> the easiest way to
> convert from IGRP to EIGRP in a large scale
> environment?
> Thanks

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====