Hi

Yep installed one in the DC that I worked at for the other techies to have
access from home durring off hours.

Pros: Excellenct little box! Lots of control and easy to config once you
find docs on CCO.

Cons: The current cleint software doesn't support Win2K or WinME, which
makes the Win2K and WinME L2TP/IPSEC config a royal pain in the A$$! The
rummor is that there will be either a 2.6 or 3.0 version releasing soon that
does support Win2K and WinME.

Overall if you deal with the client config issues while you wait for the
updated client software, it is a killer solution.

HTH
--
John Hardman CCNP MCSE+I

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...