... That's GREAT! Thank you for your positive attitude.   ;-)

HV

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Bradley J. Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 3:55 PM
To: cisco
Subject: Re: cd burner

Oh, come on folks...an off-topic post isn't any skin off your back.  The
topic clearly states what the author is posting about, and one more press of
the "delete" button isn't going to break your keyboard.  Do you holler at
co-workers when they want to talk about non-work-related issues?  Of course
not.  Relax. ;-)