Dear all,

I really don't understand, I have the router interface which is up up
status, but I can't even ping it? What could be the reasons?? is that
because of access-list?? Pls tell me!!

interface Ethernet0
 description Interface facing Financial Service Provider
 ip address 100.200.3.1 255.255.255.0
 ip access-group 100 in
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip nat outside

RBFW2514#sh int e0
Ethernet0 is up, line protocol is up
  Hardware is Lance, address is 0010.7b81.02e6 (bia 0010.7b81.02e6)
  Internet address is 100.200.3.1/24
  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 10000 Kbit, DLY 1000 usec,
     reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255
  Encapsulation ARPA, loopback not set
  Keepalive set (10 sec)
  ARP type: ARPA, ARP Timeout 04:00:00
  Queueing strategy: fifo
  Output queue 0/40, 0 drops; input queue 0/75, 0 drops
     161686946 packets input, 2454329523 bytes, 0 no buffer
     129416824 packets output, 3918760326 bytes, 0 underruns
     0 babbles, 0 late collision, 478162 deferred
     0 lost carrier, 0 no carrier
RBFW2514#ping 100.200.3.1

Type escape sequence to abort.
Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 192.168.3.1, timeout is 2 seconds:
Success rate is 0 percent (0/5)
RBFW2514#

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
onterecht ontvangt wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
The information contained in this message may be confidential
and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.