I guess my question boils down to this: is split-horizon only used for
distance vector protocol? ( I have received several contradicting
information on this point!)

-----Original Message-----
From: Stull, Cory [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 7:34 PM
To: 'Pierre-Alex'
Subject: RE: Frame Relay Split Horizon NBMA

No it seems like you understand but I don't think your comments have
anything to do with what is on page 14-27 unless I'M missing something...  I
dont' have the book but from you excerpt I don't understand how your
comments / question has to do with the excerpt except they both have the
words split horizon.  Could you explain?

Thanks
Cory