I have a quick question for the group here.  Is there a Linux or Unix based
VPN client that is compatible with the 3000 series concentrators.  I have
been searching for a couple of days now, and all that I have found about a
Linux/Unix VPN client is in reference to the 5000 concentrator or the
"Unified client" that is due out in 2001.  I searched the archives and found
a reference to a product at www.freeswan.org, but I couldn't really find the
info I was looking for there.  If anyone out there knows of a client for
Linux or Unix that works well PLEASE let me know before I go crazy
searching.  Thanks for the assist and have a great weekend!!!

Eric