In an earlier post I described several Catalyst switches I am selling.
Until the deal closes, they'll be online for folks to play with.  Keep in
mind that if this becomes a PITA, I'll simply unplug the whole pile of them.
If it seems to work well, I will hook up the rest of the rack for remote
access, when the Cat's go away.

There's two 2901's, and a 5000 (Sup1 only) online.  Email me for access
information, be sure to let me know what IP address you'll be connecting
from, so I can add you to the ACL.  :)

-jon-