Well done.  I believe this is a good solution for an extremely perplexing problem on
one of
our customer's Campus BB's.  In short, there are 40 FDDI-connected routers, running
eigrp,
with 3 acting as "gateways" to the rest of the enterprise network.  Quiescing
neighbor-state
changes there has been very tough.  I tested it this morning in the lab -
successfully.  It
ain't complicated, but elegant in simplicity.  Trying to get it in on expedited change
control
for Monday or Tuesday night.

This ain't the first time you fine people have provided working solutions to real life
problems
in the 30-something customer accounts I have a hand in managing.  I may have even
gotten
lucky a couple times in providing something I pulled out of my--uhhh---tailpipe.

So, here's an idea:  "T-Shoot, your problem's secret weapon" - "T-shoot, Inc., Ltd"
Anyone wanting in chips-in a grand (completely arbitrary figure).  Somebody comes to
the
T-shoot well with some heinous problem.  "Let's see, on our schedule of issues, that's
a $100 problem.  Pay up."  The T-shoot-ers staff the problem, work the issue through a
lab
provided for this purpose, and one or more solutions are offered, guaranteed to never
rust,
bust or ever get dusty.

Rainman