It is nice, but BCC doesn't do everything Site Manager
does and vice versa. Also, last time I configured a
router completely from scratch w/BCC and then used
Site Manager it didn't recognize parts of the
configuration. Your milage may vary though. I haven't
tried this on newer versions of code to see if it
improved.

My recommendation from scratch is to boot off ti.cfg,
etc then run install.bat and get 1 interface up, go
into SM and finish the configuration or do it locally
and TFTP the config to the router and reboot. I use
BCC once the routers up to make small changes but
prefer SM for major changes for compatibility reasons.

Erick

--- "Bradley J. Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>