I'm working through one of the labs at fatkid(401, Advanced OSPF) and =
have a couple of questions.  The one part of the configuration I can't =
understand is the BRI's on R2  and R3.  There is no configuration for =
the name of the calling device or called device.  when I tried this the =
routers would no connect, well at least not for more than a second.  =
"debug ppp nego" showed called from <unknown> hang-up.  Most examples =
I've worked with makes use of the name option on the "dialer map" =
command?

My other question is specific to the "dialer idle-timeout 1 either".  I =
know what the command does but with one second.

Has anyone worked through this lab and got it working with the solution =
on the site...   What was your observations on the bri line.
Mines keep bouncing up and down...

TIA

Nigel..