I am looking for a catalyst switch that supports the same IOS commands as
the 5000.  Are there any other Catalyst low end models besides the 2926,
2901, 2948, and 2200 that support cat5000 IOS? What about the Catalyst 2980G
and 2948G Switches?

I am looking to buy a Catalyst for my lab. I recently had to re-deploy the
Catalyst at work that I was using for my lab. If anyone is selling a
catalyst that supports the same IOS commands as the 5000.  Please drop me a
line  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
angelo