i brought new 805 router to connect my leasedline to
my network.
there is version 12.0 IOS.
and named accesslists are not applying in that.
priviously in 2600 router(11.3 IOS)named accesslists
are applying.
what is the problem?
is 12.0 IOS will not support named access lists? or
router it self won't support?
what i have to do?
bye Srihari
--- Ron Tan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2 sites are connect to each other by ISDN Bri. Both
> are configured to =
> react by Dialer profile. Both links are ok and
> connected but when =
> performing a ping test to each other, the following
> had been observed. =
> Pinging from ethernet port to destination dialer
> interface produces a =
> very stable and reliable status while pinging from
> ethernet port  to =
> destination ethernet port shows huge packet losses.
> The same goes for =
> the reverse. Anyone has any thought about this ?
>
> Ron

[EMAIL PROTECTED]