G'day All,

Currently got a problem with a WAN I support where they are getting
time-outs with their Citrix Clients. Citrix Clients are connected via
frame-relay edge routers 1700's to an ATM core router 7200VXR NPE-200 with
ATM DS3 routing traffic between all sites. Can anybody suggest any QOS
solutions to prioritize the Citrix traffic. So far I have reserched the
following:

Citrix Ports 1494/tcp ica
                  1494/udp ica
                  (not sure which of these needs more priority)
bandwidth ~ 20k per user (although I have heard that it can be a lot higher
than this)
average packet size 300 bytes
delay sensitive

I am looking at Priority queueing, but a little concerned about the warnings
that it may starve other traffic if the Citrix queue is constantly full. If
anyone has any suggestions, or played with this before it would much
appreciated.

Many Thanks

Steve