From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ray Smith
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 12:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Router Rack Sytstem

Hey Guys,
        Could you please take a look at these two racks and tell me which
one is more appropriate for 4-5 routers for a home lab?  Thanks for whatever
help you can offer guys.

http://catalog.blackbox.com/BlackBox/Templates/blackbox/mainscreen.asp

http://catalog.blackbox.com/BlackBox/Templates/blackbox/mainscreen.asp

By the way, this is the only site that I could find with network racks

Ray