Greetings all,

I'm trying to locate a Perl script to manage Cisco switches.  Would like to
build a web page as a the front-end for the script.  This script would allow
someone to select a switch, port number and speed/duplex.  Upon execution,
the script would telnet to the switch and update the changes.  Our switch
admin gets a lot of requests during the day, just want to make his life
little easier.  Just in case you wonder why not Ciscoworks, can't justify
the cost yet.

Thanks,

Nabil