Hello all,

I'm planning on organizing a CCNA training program for those interested and leading to
more advance technology based training and solution i.e. Frame-relay, ISDN, VOIP,
Router architecture and maintenance . Also Advance cisco router configuration training
is also planned.

I'm looking for about eight individuals who are willing to work hard towards achieving
their CCNA, NP and even CCIE goals in the shortest time possible.

I'm A CCIE whose as always been involved with networking from B.sc level. Presently
work for the market leaders in provisioning of inter networking devices and solutions.

Profile:

CCIE : Routing and Switching
CCNA :
M.sc : Data Communication System
B.Sc : Electrical Electronics

Interested parties please send me a mail.

*** This will be strictly and informal training with so much knowledge to pass on***

Weekends or Late evenings only.