CCDA is a requirement for CCDP, so you must pass that test as well as the
CID.  As far as resources go, www.cisco.com is one of the best.  For books,
you've got a few options.  Pertaining specifically to these tests would be
the Cisco Press books Designing Cisco Networks and Cisco Internetwork
Design.  I just ordered the Sybex CID study guide by Robert Padgen, an
active list member, so it had better be good! (I'm sure it is, Robert <g>)

Not specifically related to this best, but an excellent purchase, is Top
Down Network Design by Priscilla Oppenheimer (sp?  I think I got that
right!), another list member.  It's not meant to cover the objectives of any
test, it's just a *very* good tutorial on network design methodology.  You
must get it, but not necessarily for this test.

None of these cover all the test objectives.  Read through the groupstudy
archives for specifics, but plan on checking CCO for more X.25, SNA, and a
few more things like that.

HTH,
John

>  Hi All,
>
>  I have already passed my CCNA(1.0), CCNP(1.0) and CCIE R&S
Qualification.??