I am wondering which one or few books are good for CCIE written exam
350-001.
I have seen few but am not sure which one to go with:
1. All-In-One Cisco CCIE Lab Study Guide by Stephen Hutnik, Michael
Satterlee (Hardcover)
2. All-in-One CCIE Study Guide (with CD-ROM) by Roosevelt Giles (Hardcover)
3. CCIE : Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Study Guide by John Swartz,
Todd Lammle Hardcover - January 2001)
4. CCIE Prep.com Study Guide by Louis D. Rossi, et al (Hardcover)
5. CCIE Prep Kit 350-001 Routing and Switching (Exam Guide) (Paperback)

Can I have some feedback on the books if anyone have used them for CCIE
350-001 exam and how good they are.

Many Thanks
Igor Glavanic