I have an interesting issue with E&M type 5, 4 Wire, Immediate Start,
signalling.

NEC 7660 PABX connect 4 E&M Ports to 3662 router with NM-2V with 2 E&M
Cards.

E&M signalling not reliable.

If I replace 3662 with MC3810 with 4 E&M Interfaces all works well
If I replace 3662 with 1750-4V with 2 E&M Cards all works well
If I replace 3662 with 2621 with NM-2V with 2 E&M cards performs like 3662.

When I say not reliable router will only answer a call in E&M 50% of the
time and require E&M to be hung up for 5 Seconds before another call attempt
can be made.

Seen this type of response ?

Running 12.1(5)T

Charles